(AUNT ARTIC TRACKER HAS BEEN CANCELED UNTIL LATER NOTICE)

(AUNT ARTIC TRACKER HAS BEEN CANCELED UNTIL LATER NOTICE)You can check out Riffy's for help on tracking by clicking on the link!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Your Ad here!

Be happy! Now we are holding a service! You can get put your ad (that sposors your website, CP store, etc.) for a Card Jitsu code, a Membership code, or a code for coins (no less than 2,000 coins). If any of the following codes do not work then your ad will be tooken off. Also, 2 famous ad's I am putting up now! (HappyHope2's and RiffyCP's)  I am putting these two up because HappyHope2 is my CP buddy and Riffy has a site that I can trust! If you want your ad on our site email me the ad and the code by prssing here! 

Until next time,

Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment