(AUNT ARTIC TRACKER HAS BEEN CANCELED UNTIL LATER NOTICE)

(AUNT ARTIC TRACKER HAS BEEN CANCELED UNTIL LATER NOTICE)You can check out Riffy's for help on tracking by clicking on the link!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Club Penguin White Penguin Spotted!

Oh My Gosh! On Club Penguin a white penguin was spotted! His/Her name was Artic Days.  I already know the program used to become white because, I will not lie, I used to be a Third-Party-Penguin. The program used is called CP Blizzard. I'm not like that anymore, though. I did that when I was like 9 and now I'm 11 turning 12. I have learned in those 2 years. But the penguin could have been a test penguin because it did not move or talk and then a smoke cloud appeared around it and it dissapeared. But that is rather weird because it did not have the Ninja Braces on.

Also, I am creating a multiplayer chat game like Club Penguin called PARTY PENGUINS. It is basically a version 2 of Club Penguin. With my computer skills, it might take a while. Also, I want it hosted by Disney like Club Penguin. It will be similiar to Club Penguin, but not exactly the same. The pet's will be called Furr and here is one of them:

They are similiar to puffles but have different adaptations and powers. The penguins will look very similiar, and with credit to Club Penguin, I might be able to use it. Here is how a ninja should look:
(credit to: Club Penguin for image)
The image will probally be changed. If it is changed, these should be the changes:

1. FULL BELT (there's a gap in belt)
2. NO WHITE AROUND EYES
3. NINJA MASK GOES BELOW EYES
4. NEEDS MORE COLOR
5. WILL HAVE A THEME SONG



See you soon, and until next time

Waddle On!




No comments:

Post a Comment